Skip to main content

[hxnwz] Download Subway Circle fonts from Hanoded

Subway Circle
Subway Circle Subway CircleSubway Circle



My eldest son Sam always wanted to visit Japan and he has been saving up for a ticket for years now. We should have traveled there this year, but due to the pandemic, that was impossible. We’re now trying to go next year.

Sam and I did make some kind of itinerary and I told him how we were going to get around, as I have been to Japan many times. I told him about the Shinkansen trains, the cute Tram in Nagasaki and the immense subway system in Tokyo. One of the lines in Tokyo is the so-called Yamanote Circle Line, which I have used on numerous occasions.


A new font name was born and it stuck to this particular font!

Subway Circle is a 100% handmade font. It is rounded, slightly slanted and comes with a sunny disposition. I am sure that, when you use it, you will find your 生きがい… ;-)





Popular posts from this blog

[cqcxa] Download Satreva Neue fonts from Balevgraph Studio

Satreva Neue Satreva Neue is a stylish, elegant and distinct sans serif font. Suitable for a wide variety of designs because of its neat and simple style, this font has the potential to become your favorite font, whatever the occasion! What's Included : Uppercase, Lowercase, Numerals & Punctuations Alternate & Ligature Works on PC & Mac Simple installations Multilingual support PUA Encoded Satreva Neue Download Now View Gallery

[saejs] Download Lonie Soft fonts from Par Défaut

Lonie Soft Lonie Soft is sans serif font family with rounded corners (include 5 weight, italic and variable) It contains more than 1200 characters including the Latin , Cyrillic and Greek alphabet There are also 15 OpenType features (Superior; Inferior; Numerator; Denominator; Fraction; Tabular Lining; ;OldStyle Figure; Small Capital; Small Capitals from Capitals; Contextual Alternate; Case Sensitive; Ordinals; Access All Alternates; Stylistic Set). Lonie Soft Download Now View Gallery

[tdogg] Download Data Error AOE Pro fonts from Astigmatic

Data Error AOE Pro The Data Error AOE Family was one of my earliest typefaces, at a time when I had become obsessed with all forms of "digital/techology" typestyles. It's been awhile since the early 2000's, but I've had a hankering for awhile now to revisit this typeface, giving it a more expansive language character set and fill it out with some Opentype features. Inspired by some old printouts of BASIC programs and an Atari 1050 Disk Drive manual with pin printer examples, comes the familiar yet oddly restricted style with this Data Error family. This family comes complete with Regular and Bold versions with their respective Oblique versions. Odd pin printer restrictions inherent in this typeface are: no characters extend below baseline or above ascender line, (except international accents). A nostalgic typeface for computer programmers everywhere, strong and legible at any size, Data Error is perfect for so many purposes, get it today! Data Error AOE Pro...